It's pretty clear: the site isn't very active any more.
I've been involved with other projects.
I'm still keeping the site alive; there's still something here worth exploring. I just don't have the time right now to do the necessary work.
The week in review » Twitter posts and shared links from April 26-May 2, 2015
Here's a compilation of 49 tweets from the @SouthOfFraser Twitter account, not including the daily and weekly posting tweets.
Tweets of the week:
News1130radio Apr 29, 6:12pm via TweetDeck
.@AbbyPoliceDept rescue family of ducks from manhole #Abbotsford
Purists will point out the correct name is Quible, with one 'b', after the family that homesteaded in this area. Poo-poo I say, Quibble with two 'b's is far more descriptive!
However, the area we're looking at isn't even on the creek, it's a little above, between 100th Avenue and Fraser Highway, on the Quibble Creek Greenway. The greenway, in this section, runs under the BC Hydro right-of-way and is bordered by a thick hedge of blackberry brambles.
Those horrible invasive thorny plants are key for what must be a healthy population of rabbits in this section.
- SouthOfFraser tweets and retweets: April 19-25, 2015
- News about Surrey for the week ending April 26, 2015
- Cherry blossoms along 102 Avenue
- SouthOfFraser tweets and retweets: April 12-18, 2015
- News about Surrey for the week ending April 19, 2015
- SouthOfFraser tweets and retweets: April 5-11, 2015
- News about Surrey for the week ending April 12, 2015
- News about Surrey for the week ending April 5, 2015
- SouthOfFraser tweets and retweets: March 29-April 4, 2015
- SouthOfFraser tweets and retweets: February 22-28, 2015