There just isn't enough time to get all the plans done.
I was hoping to have by this time a system with:
- One daily post of public sentiment (the daily "what are people tweeting about Surrey")
- One weekly economic post (statistics, or list of biggest this or that)
- One weekly "week in review" post
- One weekly "what @southoffraser tweeted" post - sort of a notebook of items of interest that happened during the week
- A post every other week about a park or plant or some other "slice of life" item.
I've managed a few of these, but the week in review and what was tweeted posts are clumped together, and I just haven't been able to consistently create an economic post.